Monday, November 28, 2011

Why do white people have so much money?

Why do white people have so much money?
Without any racism, I just noticed that white people have more money than any other race. I am an African student and I study at an Asian country, my studies require a lot of traveling so I've been to a lot of countries, I wont deny that my family have some wealth hence they can afford my study fees, the thing is I rarely see tourists from any non-white countries and I always wanted to meet only 1 family from my country in one of the countries I visited but I didn't succeed. I've been to many countries like Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand. I study tourism so traviling to these countries is a must for us. But what I noticed is that at night we always end up hanging out with white people no matter what country we are at, and what amuse me is they are always from different countries like, Canada, New zealand, Argentina, US, South Africa. I don't recall seeing any other race from these countries in places I went to, only a handful. Also before going to Asia, I thought that when I go there that the place would be filled with Asians from other countries but all I ever see at beaches are white people and a few Asian people and no African people or any other people. I am not trying to be racist I am just really wondering why is that? Asians and other races also make money! but do they spent it in a different way??
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You wanna se a bunch of rich brown people? Come to Hawaii 90 percent of the population is brown.
2 :
Because Asians are too busy making more money. But I always see chinese, koreans and indians wherever i go.