Wednesday, March 14, 2012

how can I make 5000 pounds in 1 month (no credit card!) by using the Internet?

how can I make 5000 pounds in 1 month (no credit card!) by using the Internet?
I live in South Africa and I really don't have time to work and I dont have an internet @ home.I just need money for specific needs like e.g. a $2000 cellphone,internet, cloths,shopping,etc.But I also need money for other things e.g.pay my school fees and to go on camp,etc.And i also don't have time to sign up for a credit card or a bank account because in my family if you want something then you have to suffer trying to get it.So all I'm asking if you PLEASE! me to sign up for a cedit card and get 5000 (UK) pounds, I'll be so greatfull.
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
shoulda asked in yahoo answers uk version