Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am checking to see if Cape Pointe Route Tours is a legitimate company in Cape Town South africa?

I am checking to see if Cape Pointe Route Tours is a legitimate company in Cape Town South africa?
I am trying to book a tour to cape point and sharks. They said no credit cards but to wire money to a bank account. It is a large amount because it is for 10 people so I want to make sure it is a legitimate company. Company name and website: Cape Point Route www/capepointroute.co.za thanks
South Africa - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would suggest contacting the South African Revenue Service (SARS) and the Department of Trade and Industry to find out. SARS are very efficient, so they may well reply first, but there's always a chance that the DTI will surprise us. - Both should have the information you want. I have put the links to both websites below, the contact details are on them on. http://www.sars.gov.za/ - SARS http://www.thedti.gov.za/default.jsp -DTI I hope this helps you
2 :
Hi Julie, Unfortunately I don´t know the company. But I can recommend another company: Snapshot Adventure Tours & Travel. I booked both Shark Cage Diving and a Safari with them and both trips were great. I know that they offer Cape Point Tours as well. For more information please check out their website: www.snapshot-tours.co.za